Monday 15 April 2013

Lucky Number...By Hels

Goodly Afternoon SnazzyFans!  Here's my DT offering for this month, using the fabby new Sunrise Sunset goodies from the talented Ania Dabrowska for Prima.  The collection is very wide and incredibly well thought out with lots of gorgeous embellies to go with the beautiful papers, not to mention the cool stamps too!  I have combined some of the papers with some of the embellies and made this tag:



It is a Ranger Size 10 tag, I cut the bottom 21/2" off to make a piece for hinging and then added three layers of the papers, edging these with Walnut Stain Distress Ink to make them nicely blended.



The flowers are just plain cream ones that I added some Dylusions sprays to to colour them... and once assembled, I gave them a zap with Black Marble Dylusions and Marigold Cosmic Shimmer spray.



The metal embellies were gilded with waxes to change their colours to match in with my colour theme and I also added a piece of the wooden scallop - I had snipped this down to size and coloured it with Black Soot Distress Stain.  A few eyelet and some thin twine to join the two sections together and voila, a cute little wall hanging tag.



That's all from me for now - don't forget to pop online to the Snazzy website where new products are being added regularly.  Thanks for looking... TTFN


17 comments:

Helen said...

oh, wow that is - as you would say - totes amazeballs!! Love it.

Ohhh Snap said...

I was going to write Wonderful! But then I read Helen's comment, and now I have to say, "what Helen said" : D.

Maryann Laursen said...

Absolutely stunning creation here. I just so love everything here, sooo beautiful.

Gillian .... said...

I lurve this multi dimensional Anna inspired tag, you always fit so much onto one tag ... totes amazeballs:) xx

snazzyoriginal said...

A fantastic showcase for the Sunrise Sunset products, you have used them all so beautifully xx

Redanne said...

Absolutely brilliant Hels! xx

Jenny Marples said...

Gorgeous Hels. I'm not a fan of peachy colours but when they are grungy like this they seem to work so well. Hugs, Jenny x

Diana said...

what a stunning piece!!! love love love it!

Barb Cady said...

Beautiful Hels, I love those big tags especially when hinged and showing off such fab papers! X

Kate Yetter said...

So pretty!

Margaret Mifsud said...

Stunning tag Hels. Gorgeous colour choices. Love it!! ox Marg

Inkypinkycraft said...

Another fab make Hels , trace x

Patricia Howarth said...

Oh, Hels, this tag is fabulous, really fabulous.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous tag Hels, love the hanging piece, adds extra dimension. Emma

Minxy said...

Mucho mucho gorgeous tag, can't wait to see what else you have to come xo

Karen Petitt said...

stunningly gorgeous! love everything about it, thanks for sharing Karen x

Lucy Edmondson said...

This is gorgeous!

Lucy x