Saturday 23 November 2013

Snazzys DT Kit Graphic 45 Project #3

Hello again, this project came from all the fussy cutting I did thinking I would use the pieces for the Christmas House I blogged here last Monday. I changed my mind, and that has been a recurring theme.

First, I thought I would make a collection of ATCs, which I kind of did. Then I thought I would use them as toppers on a set of Christmas Cards, which I didn't. Finally I thought I would make a sort of hanging, which is here.....

 
Along the way I added some shrink plastic charms, some furnishing trim and a selection of toning beads just to jazz it up a little. Not my usual sort of project at all, it's very pink and the trim took me longer than the rest of the bits put together, but it turned out OK.

Now, don't forget, next week we have the start of the first cycle of projects from Snazzys new DT and I'm sure you will give them a very warm welcome. I can't wait to see what they make!

Take care
Val xx

5 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

This is s really awesome wallhanger Val, and I really like, how you put it all together, and these pics really fits perfect for this 12 days of christmas here, and it looks fabulous too. Great work hun, well done. And I also look forward to see, what all the new girls in the class has to share with us all here soon.
Have a great week-end now and loads of fun.

Minxy said...

Very nice, love the use of the stamps and it looks so fresh too :)

Words and Pictures said...

What a great way to show off all that fussy cutting hard work - it looks fabulous!
Alison x

The Sparkly Fairy said...

Love this! You have inspired me to use my papers!

Lucy Edmondson said...

This is just amazing, Val. The fussy cutting really pays off and it is a great idea to put all the ATC sized images together into a hanging. I love the shrink plastic trim and am very tempted by the stamps with the bigger images,

Lucy x